I'm slowly recovering from the trauma of coming in below the top 10 for the cross-country 3.2km run yesterday. Although I must admit I didn't really expect to do well, it being my first long distance competition and, furthermore, not even on a track. Erm, yea, 23+ mins for 3.2km is really terrible ain't it? I SO agree. After that, I thought I was going to school for cheerleading but ended up cooking some really disgusting noodles at Jo's house with substituted ingredients and dumping it down the rubbish chute. (Note: It's pronounced shoot, not choot.) I was dead beat when I got home but stayed up late at night talking to a certain someone for almost one a half hours. Haha, but it was fun though. Got a stupid tanline at my ankle just for sitting in the sun for less than an hour.
Woke up this morning and Did my homework for 2 solid hours and then had Macs delivered for lunch and then my Chinese tuition teacher came! Yea, kinda sleepy now - *yawn*. Going out for dinner later and hopefully I can go to bed before 10. :D
6:58 PM